testing....

Testing
testing
testing

I've never done this before and I need to see what it looks like.

I'm also in the midst of a great deal of indifference to writing right now. I can't explain it. It had been a busy week with work, a funeral and a visit to a lawyer's office, along with a move in. I'd like to say that these are the reasons for the writing problems, but they kind of start before then.

I was looking over my first attempt at a novel. It was submitted to an agent, who turned it down. The more I looked at it, I guess I felt that the opening was a little too downbeat. I started to rewrite the thing and got stumped.

I did fire off a couple of reviews to another website, and felt very good about getting things done so quickly. I even sent a short story into a competition. But, that seemed to end it.

I couldn't get another review to gel. Another story that I want to send to another competition started well, then seemed to stall.

I would like to find excuses, but there aren't any that would justify my lack of productivity.

I think I'll hit the sack.

No comments:

Post a Comment