2020 Short Film Challenge - My Birthday Present to You

If you put up with my Film Challenge so far, it's time I gave something back. Here are ten of my absolute favorite short films. Each is linked so you can see some of the films that shape my viewing habits.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.




A film about being true to your characters and your self.



Cargo (2013, Australia)

The original and one of the best Zombie flicks.




In my opinion, one of the best films by short film master, Patrick Rea.




Marc Roussel's amazing short putting the final spin on the holiday.




An animated film that explores friendship between a lonely boy and an unusual girl.




Not your average toy in this Don Hertzfeldt animated short.




Fake trailer for a parody of an amazing film. This means something!




In less than two minutes, Marv Newland makes a masterpiece.




Kevin O'Brien's spot-on parody of George Romero's seminal film.



Meow (2009)

Cyriak's animated video set in a world of cats with a zombie problem.



Thanks to Vimeo and YouTube.


Hope you enjoyed them. Thanks for watching!!





2 comments:

  1. These were all great, Ernie!! "Get off my Porch" was Creepy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked them, Gogo. Get Off My Porch brings back memories of selling popcorn for the Cub Scouts.

      Delete